Thursday, October 27, 2016

����How People Connect����






peoplerememberhowyoumadethemfeelmayaangelouquote
💫🌟How People Connect🌟💫
Watch more here in my Video Blog:
https://youtu.be/cnb_Ki02y_Q
 
Do you like me for me, what I can do for you, what I represent, or how I make you feel?

In any case, there’s no denying we like people for how they make us feel!

Sometimes
it's to feel a connection or to be validated for beliefs we may
similarly hold but sometimes it's superficial in belonging to a clique,
association, group, team, political party, movement, passion, etc... but
what draws us to those things? 

They're
not who we are but part of what we've accustomed to or always known or
done - sometimes something you were introduced to via family like a
sports team or a political party or school alma mater.  It’s out of
routine & comfort we steer toward these arenas.

This
is the major reason many of us need to peel back layers in our lives to
challenge our beliefs, habits, routines, & lifestyles. 


Do these things truly represent who I am on the inside?

connectionquote 
Do
I like the people I associate with or do they simply provide an
escapism from the life I'm living but also find myself unhappy with
while still seeking something I still haven't grasped?

Am I simply looking to change things up to avoid going within to confront myself & any unresolved painful memories?

We’re
all going to have our attachments to certain beliefs but the key is
finding neutrality where you don’t feel the need to defend your beliefs
to anyone else & to honor & respect another’s beliefs that may
differ from yours.  

quote-you-are-now-at-a-crossroads-forget-your-past-who-are-you-now-who-have-you-decided-you-really-are-anthony-robbins-262182


Stop looking for the argument or attack of shaming another, let alone yourself for the sole purpose of elevating your Ego!

Wars are based on trying to impose one set of ideals upon an opposing group. 

Have you seen how that plays out?

A clue to it is ~~>     Have you ever seen a war that was “won?”  

No,
because it’s a continuous fight for people to overpower others by
imposing their beliefs upon them.  To dishonor, take power over, &
try to force people into taking on the same beliefs. 

Nobody wants this done to them so, why do we do it to others?
There is no such thing as a war that has been won!
I’ve heard people mock the statement “Why can’t we all just get along!?”

Because
the Ego is strong!  Rarely does a person know themselves well enough to
even consider what is right for another person but funny enough, we
have all been raised in way to take care of thy neighbor as if we should
only ever think of others & then, we project ourselves
(experiences, beliefs, & ideals) upon them to top it off.

UNTIL-YOU-HEAL-THE-WOUNDS-OF-YOUR-PAST..jpg

~**~
💞
First you must learn Who You Are & What Drives You! 💞
Let that be your motivator & watch how you interact with people;
as well as, the tribe you feel you belong to.
~*♥*~
Love & Light Blessings!
~**~

~ ♥ Lana A. LaBonte ♥ ~
Watch more here in my Video Blog:
https://youtu.be/cnb_Ki02y_Q

No comments:

Post a Comment